The Ecosoft FU1018CABCE filter is designed to reduce the hardness of household water. The system consists of two main components – a module (cylinder with a control valve) and a salt tank.
What is hard water?
Precipitation on the heating elements of household appliances, white coating on tiles and plumbing, stains on glass surfaces – all this is hard water.
In addition to the negative impact on the state of household appliances, a high content of stiffness ions has an effect on human health. This problem is inherent both for water from natural sources and for water supplied from the city water supply. The reasons for this may be hard source water, the imperfection of centralized treatment technologies, as well as the use of outdated technologies.
Effective solution to hard water problems
To reduce the hardness of household water, softener filters such as Ecosoft FU1018CABCE are used. HCR-S / S ion exchange resin (cation exchange resin manufactured by Dow , Dowex ™) is used as a filter charge . During the filtration process, an ion-exchange reaction occurs, as a result of which the ions of hardness salts are replaced by safe sodium ions, normalizing the level of hardness of water.
The softener filter reduces energy consumption, increases the efficiency of household appliances and reduces the frequency of breakdowns, significantly reducing repair costs.
What are the features of the filter?
- Economical intake of tableted salt
- The filter is fully automated, silent
- Attractive and compact design
- Reliable and efficient operation of the filter material for at least 5 years (subject to proper operation)
- cylinder (column) with filter loading
- salt-solvent tank with a container for storing tableted salt and preparing a solution for the regeneration of the filter load
- control valve (installed at the top of the column)
- The filter housing is made of a composite polymer material that is not susceptible to corrosion.
Who is better for whom?
The Ecosoft FU1018CABCE filter is designed for apartments with 1 bathroom. The unit is designed to soften household water.
The system is designed for daily water preparation for 1-2 people. After softening, the water can undergo a tertiary treatment to a drinking state using a reverse osmosis system.
How will it look like?